Financial Education Portals for Banks & Credit Unions
We have a powerful financial education portal package for banks, credit unions, and other financial-related companies, which can be customized with their own logos, colors, and other branding.
Available at a fraction of what it would cost to develop and maintain on your own, these creative, user-friendly portals help educate your clients and members on current financial matters. In addition to providing valuable information, tools and resources, our portals allow you to:
- Generate leads for your salespeople by targeting specific financial product areas of interest to your clients and members. Programs that aim at growing revenue from your current client or member base normally deliver the highest return per marketing dollar spent.
- Help retain your clients and members by giving them a wealth of easy-to-locate financial knowledge and resources without leaving your website. Some of these include a comprehensive set of bilingual financial content, timely articles, a glossary, polls, quizzes, FAQs, and a suite of 39 financial calculators to help visitors answer questions ranging from, "How much car can I afford?" to "Should I choose a Traditional or Roth IRA?"
You become the resource, so your clients and members do not have to surf the Internet when they are looking for financial information and advice. As a result, they will not end up at another financial institution’s website.
You also gain favorable word-of-mouth when you provide this as a resource to website visitors. We provide a fully developed and proven financial education web portal, hosted on our servers, which appears as part of your bank or credit union’s website.
We deliver unique benefits that your users are likely to talk about with their friends, bringing you new prospects and helping your website visitors to:
- Improve their overall personal financial wellness
- Increase their likelihood to retire on time or even early
- Reduce their money-related stress
Focus areas include: personal financial literacy, retirement, estate planning, and investor education. These are presented with a cohesive message and complemented by interactive tools, personal financial software, and other vital content that is updated automatically to help your clients and members find what they need when they need it.
You choose the specific topic areas to be addressed, which may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Money Management
- Key Milestones
- Business Planning
- Investor Education
- Financial Planning
- Credit Management
All financial portal content can be translated into different languages upon request.
Sample screen shots below show how portals can be customized to align with your branding:
|Click on the image to enlarge
Disclaimer: Financial portals do not endorse any specific securities providers or make securities recommendations. Users should consult their financial planner or a certified securities broker for such advice. Financial portals are intended to be educational only and provide a broad understanding of personal financial areas in general.